Careers at APG
Storeperson – APG Sydney Branch
Permanent and Full Time Position
Seeking an enthusiastic team member whom takes pride in their work and enjoys working as a member of a team. Reporting to the Despatch Supervisor, your focus will be on quality and accuracy of picking and staging goods for despatch, processes utilising RF scan technology and logic are major tools. Strong team environment, safety and having a bit of fun are mandatory.
Does this sound like you?
About your Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role; you will be:
- Previous warehouse experience in despatch and or receiving goods
- Team orientated and enthusiastic with a high respect for safety
- General understanding of automotive parts and or willingness to learn
- Current drivers’ licence and forklift licence an advantage
- Fit and healthy with capacity to lift up to 20kg
- Passion for being the best at what you do
About our work environment
Industry leading work environment that utilises high levels of connectivity focused on employee engagement, communication and learning environment. Supported by real time information resources that allow full view of available resources, performance and opportunity analysis to maximise the customers benefit, visibility and fulfilment. Employee Life is a key element of ensuring your wellbeing, training and development and most importantly your future needs are recognised, supported and rewarded.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to Mark Grace, NSW State Manager, MarkG@autopartsgroup.com.au.
Or for a confidential discussion, please call Mark on 0435 770 299.